Android Developer job description:
We are looking for an Android Developer to join our team of developers! You will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Android Developer duties and responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Android Developer requirements and qualifications:
- Max 2-3 years of experience in Android development
- Have published at least two or three original Android apps
- Experience with Android SDK and Kotlin language will be preferred
- Experience working with REST Api's and Firebase
- Experience with third-party libraries
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Please send us your resume for the urgent hiring.